Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3 cups bite-sized cauliflower florets
- ½ medium cucumber
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans
- 6 ounces summer sausage, small dice
- ½ cup chopped marinated artichokes
- ½ cup chopped green olives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoncini peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Place 2 inches of water and a steamer basket in a medium pot. Add cauliflower. Cover, and bring to a simmer. Cook 7 minutes, until barely tender. Transfer cauliflower to a bowl to cool slightly.
- Quarter cucumber lengthwise, and slice into ½-inch pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Adjust flavors to taste.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post