Shop IngredientsHow this works
Macaroni and Cheese:
- 2 cups elbow macaroni (8oz)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese (6oz)
- 1 cup FAGE Total
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
- Macaroni and Cheese: Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add elbow macaroni and cook as directed. Drain well.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and salt and sauté until tender, 6-8 minutes. Add flour, then stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Bring to a low simmer and remove from the heat. Whisk in Cheddar, FAGE Total, paprika, turmeric, and pepper until smooth.
- Combine macaroni and cheese sauce and transfer to prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine bread crumbs, feta, butter, parsley, and thyme. Top macaroni and cheese with crumb mixture and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot. Store any leftovers refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post