Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 6 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Place squash cubes on a nonstick cooking tray. Toss with olive oil, and bake for 30-35 minutes, until softened and slightly browned. Toss halfway through.
- Drizzle pomegranate vinaigrette over squash.
- Combine juices and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. When mixture begins to reduce, stir frequently until it begins to thicken, about 5-6 minutes.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post