Shop IngredientsHow this works
- ½ pound fresh tuna fillets thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 celery heart sliced
- 3 ½ ounce pitted olives
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 basil leaves
- 4 slices bread
- Arrange the tuna slices on a serving dish and season with lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper and let marinate for 5 or 10 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, drizzle the bread slices with extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper, then place them in a toaster oven with heat on both sides for a couple of minutes until they are a nice golden brown.
- Drain the olives, cut into rings and mix with celery and thinly sliced basil.
- Cover the tuna slices with the little salad you have just prepared and serve with freshly toasted bread.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post