Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Rigatoni
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 cups packed mixed lettuce pre-washed
- 5 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup walnuts, roasted and crushed
- Combine oil and vinegar using a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil; place on sheet tray to cool down.
- Combine the lettuce leaves with the pasta, the tomatoes and the dressing, using a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and roasted nuts and serve.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post