Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 ½ pounds mussels
- 1 ½ pounds clams
- 3 ½ pounds mixed fish for soup
- 8 cups fish broth
- canned tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- bread slice
- extra virgin olive oil
- The best fish for this recipe are: monkfish, John Dory, sole, baby squid, prawns, clams and mussels. Clean and fillet the sole, bone it and cut the other fish into pieces.
- Peel the prawns, sauté the mussels and clams in a casserole, and filter the resulting liquid with a cloth soaked in cold water and well wrung out.
- Pour the oil into a crockpot, lightly brown the chopped onion in it, add the baby squid, mix in some spoonfuls of the filtered mussel and clam cooking liquid, and leave to cook with a lid on. After some minutes, add the chopped tomato, cook for two more minutes, and add all the fish, mussels and clams, prawn tails, the garlic cut into fillets, a generous twist of pepper, the stock, and a little salt.
- Bring to the boil and then continue cooking over moderate heat for about 10 minutes. Put slices of bread into individual soup dishes, arrange on top the fish and seafood, cover with a little stock, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine