Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Rotini
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 cup smoked salmon or lox sliced in strips
- 2 hard-boiled eggs wedged
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup green olives sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers in brine drained
- 5 basil leaves thinly sliced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain gluten free pasta and toss with olive oil in a bowl. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine rotini pasta with all remaining ingredients, including lox. Garnish with hard boiled eggs.
- Serve immediately, do not chill.
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 15g
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine