Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 pound (454g) large radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the radish slices with the salt. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, the radishes should have released some moisture. Spread the radish slices on a clean dish towel or paper towel and blot dry. Dry the mixing bowl.
- Return the radishes to the mixing bowl and add the olive oil, granulated garlic, and pepper. Mix to coat the radishes in the oil and spices.
- Arrange the radishes on the lined baking sheet so that they do not overlap.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the larger chips are uniformly golden. Serve warm.
Reprinted from Vegan Keto: 60+ High-Fat Plant-Based Recipes to Nourish Your Mind & Body Copyright © 2018 by Liz Macdowell. Published by Victory Belt.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 0.8g | Fat: 13.6g | Sodium: 315mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post