Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 packages of Ancient Harvest Heat-and-Eat Polenta, Traditional Italian flavor
- 1/2 pound grape tomatoes halved
- 1 pound butternut squash, peeled de-seeded and cubed into 1/4-1/2 in chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt + more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper + more to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place tomatoes and squash onto a baking sheet and toss with oil, vinegar, maple syrup, garlic, pepper, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, mixing every 10 minutes, until squash is tender.
- Remove from oven and toss in walnuts. Cover and set aside to cool slightly while polenta is baking.
- Heat oven broiler to high
- Cut polenta into ½ inch discs and brush both sides with olive oil.
- Place discs on a greased baking sheet and broil for 7 to 10 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and spread with goat cheese. Top with bruschetta mixture and garnish with more chopped herbs and walnuts, if desired.
- Enjoy immediately!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post