Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- ¼ cup diced white onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 6 lemon slices, about ¼-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons minced, fresh oregano
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Sauté the carrots, garlic and onion in the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat with some of the salt and pepper for 3 minutes.
- Add the lemon, oregano and broth; cook for 5 minutes more.
- Stir in the chocolate and tomato paste, and cook for 2–3 minutes.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine