Savory Lemon Cashew Cream with Crudités
Thick and luscious, this creamy dip pairs with any variety of crunchy vegetables. Try Easter egg radishes, jicama or snap peas for something a little different.
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked for ½ hour
- 1 medium garlic clove roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- Drain and rinse cashews. Add cashews, garlic and salt to a high-powered blender.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice and water in a small liquid-measuring cup.
- On medium speed, slowly drizzle in liquids; then increase speed to high. Blend until smooth and creamy. Season with more salt if needed, to taste.