Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 14 ounces extra-firm tofu
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon sesame oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons tamari, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1½ pounds broccoli
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) box rice noodles
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press tofu by placing on a paper towel–lined plate. Lay another paper towel over tofu; cover with a plate and an object such as a can, for weight.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together ¼ cup sesame oil, tamari, 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil, garlic, lime juice and ginger.
- Remove tofu from press, and dry one last time with paper towel. Cut tofu into ½-inch cubes. Add to bowl with marinade; stir to coat.
- Slice broccoli into florets. Add to tofu, and stir to combine. Transfer to baking sheet. Roast about 20 minutes, until tofu and broccoli begin to crisp.
- While tofu and broccoli are roasting, in a small bowl whisk together remaining tablespoon sesame oil, remaining teaspoon toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar and salt.
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil, and add rice noodles; cook 2–3 minutes, until soft. Drain, and rinse briefly with cold water. Return to pot, and stir in sesame oil dressing.
- Serve tofu and broccoli over a bed of noodles, and garnish with sesame seeds and a lime wedge. Serve with additional tamari and red pepper flakes on the side.
Calories: 537kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 23g | Sodium: 1213mg | Fiber: 7g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post