Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 12 ounces cavatappi pasta
- 1 1/2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 6 tablespoons Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, divided
- 1/2 pound asparagus spears, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, halved if large
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in lightly salted water according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Add tomatoes, green onions and 3 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter. Set aside and let cool to warm or room temperature.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 Tbsp. Plant-Based Butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook asparagus and sugar snap peas, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant about 30 seconds. Add to pasta in pot.
- Stir in remaining 1 Tbsp Plant-Based Butter, basil, lemon peel, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature.
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 498mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 7g
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine