Photo Credit: Pure Blends
Avocado Portobello Burgers
A vegetarian burger never tasted so delicious. A combo of portobello, avocado, basil, and a dash of balsamic vinegar bring substance and flavor.
- 3 tablespoons Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 medium portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 vegan hamburger buns
- 4 slices vine-ripened tomato
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat grill or stove-top grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Combine Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, sea salt and garlic powder and brush on both sides of mushrooms. Grill mushrooms, turning once, until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Arrange mushrooms on bun bottoms, then top with tomato, avocado, arugula and basil leaves. Drizzle with vinegar and top with bun tops.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3.5g | Sodium: 450mg | Potassium: 525mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g