Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 1 pizza
- Dough for 1 round 12-inch pizza
- 100 grams fresh mozzarella, torn or cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Roasted Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup Caramelized Onions
- Coarse sea salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Homemade Breadcrumbs
- Freshly grated ricotta salata
- 1 grate of whole nutmeg
- Stretch the dough. Transferred to a floured peel.
- Distribute the mozzarella, pumpkin, and onions evenly to the edge of the raised border. Season with salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes
- Dust with breadcrumbs and the ricotta salata. Grate over the nutmeg and serve immediately.
Excerpted from Joy of Pizza by Dan Richer with Katie Parla. Copyright © 2021 by Dan Richer. Photographs by Eric Wolfinger. Illustrations by Katie Shelly. Used with permission of Voracious, an imprint of Little, Brown and Company. New York, NY. All rights reserved.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post