Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 cups lightly packed chopped spinach
- ¾ cup lightly packed basil leaves
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 medium pizza crust (about 12 inches)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ pound ground turkey
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- Pomegranate seeds, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. Add all pesto ingredients to a blender or small food processor. Blend on high until thoroughly combined. Season to taste.
- If using raw dough, roll out thinly and place on a baking sheet. Prebake 10 minutes before adding toppings.
- Heat a medium sauté pan over medium heat, and add olive oil, turkey, fennel, salt and red pepper flakes. Cook 5 minutes, until meat is no longer pink.
- Spread a generous amount of pesto over pizza crust. Top with turkey and feta. Bake 10 minutes, until feta begins to brown and crust is cooked through.
- Garnish pizza with pomegranate seeds.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post