When I get invited to parties, this is my go-to party dish. It’s nourishing, appetizing, and easy to make. The best part of this salad is that you can swap ingredients in and out depending on the season. Make a double batch and watch this salad disappear quickly.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 16 oz pre-cooked baby beets, chopped
- 4 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup red grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup raw walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
Pomegranate Lemon Dressing
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1½ tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients together except pomegranate arils.
- In a lidded container mix all dressing ingredients and shake vigorously until combined. Add dressing to salad, coat thoroughly, and top with pomegranate arils and serve.