Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla Collezione Orecchiette
- 1 ½ pounds broccoli, chopped into florets
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil divided
- Chili flakes to taste
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- Salt to taste
- 3 fillets of anchovies
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and then cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli into the same pot two minutes after adding pasta.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet, sauté the chopped garlic with 3 tbs. of the extra-virgin olive oil and the anchovies for one minute over medium heat.
- Then, add chili flakes and allow to infuse for a couple of minutes over medium heat, until anchovies are dissolved.
- Reserve one cup of the pasta cooking water and then drain the pasta and broccoli mixture. Add the cooking water and pasta to the skillet and toss over high heat for one minute.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and then stir in the cheese and remaining extra-virgin olive oil before serving.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post