Orange Dijon Chicken
Tangy, fresh and simple: An effortless dish that will make you dance!
Share this Post
Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 5 1/4 ounces boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup red lentils
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 bunch fresh parsley
- Chili flakes, to taste
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees (convection). Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Cut chicken into strips. Mix mustard, orange juice and garlic, season with chili flakes, salt and pepper as needed. Rub this mixture on chicken strips and place strips on baking tray. Bake on middle rack approximately 30 minutes, until golden and crisp.
- In a pot, bring 3/4 cup water and lentils to a boil. Add soy sauce and leave to cook on low heat for approximately 15 minutes, until water has evaporated.
- Serve lentils topped with chicken strips and chopped parsley.
- Freeletics has been built around a single vision since day one: to help everyone in the world unleash their full physical and mental potential, and become the greatest version of themselves. Freeletics promotes and increases physical fitness as well as mental strength, willpower and self-confidence – all of which are vital tools for shaping a life in accordance with one’s desires and goals. Freeletics Nutrition is an app for a clean-eating lifestyle designed to work around your preferences, parameters and habits. With foodie-grade recipes, reaching your nutritional goals has never tasted this good!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post