Photo Credit: Aaron Colussi
Orange Cranberry Almond Muffins
Savor the inviting aromas of orange and cranberry in these fast and easy gluten-free muffins.
- 3 cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Zest of 2 large oranges
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice (about 1 large orange)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line muffin cups with 12 muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut sugar, baking soda and salt. Stir in dried cranberries and orange zest.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, ghee and orange juice. Add to dry ingredients; stir just to combine.
- Use a scoop to distribute batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake about 18 minutes, until golden and firm to touch. Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a cooking rack.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 117mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g