Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 pounds octopus
- 1 medium white onion
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chives
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 medium Idaho potatoes
- Simmer the octopus in salted water and a peeled onion until completely cooked through about 45 minutes. Let it cool down in its own water.
- Skin and cut the octopus in small pieces.
- Meanwhile peel and cut the potatoes in ½ inch dices. Boil in salted water
- Combine potatoes and octopus in a bowl, season with black pepper and lemon juice.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil
- Serve on individual plates garnished with chopped chives over the top.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post