Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla Rotini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ice cubes
- 15 basil leaves
- ¼ cup almonds
- ¼ cup hazelnuts
- ¼ cup toasted cashews
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Romano cheese, grated
- 1 rotisserie chicken (about 3 cups cooked & shredded)
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- ¼ cup red raisins
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil
- Meanwhile in a blender, make the pesto by combining basil, nuts and garlic
- Pulse for 15 seconds and then turn the blender to medium speed and drizzle in the olive oil and add in the ice cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions; drain and save 1 cup of the cooking water
- In a large bowl, fold the pesto and two cheeses together along with 1 cup of pasta cooking water
- Fold in the chicken, raisins and pasta; toss together until well combined
- Serve warm or at room temperature and garnish with fresh basil leaves and extra cheese.
Recipe courtesy of Barilla.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine