Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed, 1-inch pieces
- 5 ounces baby spring mix
- 2 5 (oz) cans tuna
- 1/2 cup pitted olives
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- Place eggs in a small pot. Cover with several inches of water and a lid. Bring to a boil; then turn off heat, and let sit covered for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare a medium pot with several inches of water and a steamer basket. Add beans, cover, and cook over low heat for 7 minutes, until beans are bright green and tender. Remove lid to cool slightly.
- Drain eggs, and place in an ice bath for 5 minutes; remove shell. Slice in half.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a half-pint jar, and shake well to emulsify. In a medium bowl, toss spring mix and beans with dressing.
- Divide spring mix into four shallow bowls, and top with flaked tuna, olives and egg halves.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post