Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 12 slices
For the crust
- 1½ cup almonds can use a mix of almonds and cashews
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 serving liquid stevia or pure stevia see note
For the filling
- 1½ cup cashews soaked
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 1 serving liquid stevia see note
- ⅔ cup coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Lightly grease a small 6- to 8-inch springform pan.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add all the crust ingredients and blend until a crumbly texture remains. Transfer to the springform pan and press firmly in place. Refrigerate for at least an hour, or until firm.
- Blend the soaked cashews until an almost buttery texture remains. Add the rest of the filling ingredients except the toppings and blend until smooth and creamy. Regularly scrape down the sides to ensure that all ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake filling onto the chilled crust and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until thick and set. Remove from pan and top with toppings of choice and cut into slices.
- Different brands of liquid stevia have different servings. The one used in this recipe is 5 drops = 1 serving. Adjust sweetness accordingly.
- For a non-cashew option, you can use blanched almonds. Be sure they are presoaked for easy blending.
- This cheesecake should be kept refrigerated, but it is also freezer friendly.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 28g | Fiber: 5g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post