Photo Credit: Mission Foods
Mission Foods: Red Pepper & Spinach Scramble Wraps
These keto-friendly wraps with eggs are versatile enough to be used at breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Servings: 4 Wraps
- 4 Mission® Carb Balance® Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 6 eggs, large
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers from jar, chopped
- ⅓ cup feta cheese crumbles
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs with garlic, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm oil. Add spinach and sauté until spinach begins to wilt. Pour in eggs and top with red peppers. Cook eggs, stirring frequently, until they begin to set, about 1 to 2 minutes. Sprinkle in feta cheese, stirring until eggs are completely set, about 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Lay out tortillas on a clean work surface and top with eggs. Fold in one end then roll tightly to create wrap.