Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Olive oil, for baking sheet
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch parsley, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried dill, or 1/4 oz fresh, chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 (6-oz [170-g]) skin-on salmon fillets (11⁄2 lb [680 g] total)
- Lemon slices or fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 475°F (240°C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easy cleanup, then grease the foil with a little bit of olive oil. Slice the Brussels sprouts in half and set them aside in a large mixing bowl.
- In a food processor, blend the garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, dill, lemon juice and olive oil to make an herb rub.
- Place the 4 salmon fillets, skin side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Scoop a heaping spoonful of herb rub and spread it on top of each fillet. Add the rest of the rub to the Brussels sprouts and stir to combine. Evenly spread the Brussels sprouts around the fillets. Bake on the top rack of the oven for 15 minutes, then turn the oven to broil and broil for another 5 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts have a nice crispy exterior.
- Serve family style right out of the baking sheet, or plate the salmon with a side of Brussels sprouts for each person. Garnish with a slice of lemon or some fresh parsley.
Excerpted from New Keto Cooking: Fresh Ideas for Delicious Low-Carb Meals at Home by Michael Silverstein. (Page Street Publishing Co. © 2020)
Calories: 600kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.2g | Protein: 33.8g | Fat: 46.8g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post