Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 10 ounces (280 g) chicken breast, sliced
- 1 medium blood or Navel oranges + 1 orange, finely sliced, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons toasted granola pistachios + some whole pistachios for garnish
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- On a nonstick pan, toast granola pistachios over medium heat. Stir often, making sure not to let it burn. Cool and set aside.
- Squeeze orange and place chicken in a glass container. Pour orange juice over chicken, cover with plastic wrap, and store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick pan to medium. Pour in chicken with orange juice and cook until juice glazes. While cooking, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Decorate a serving plate with orange slices, arrange chicken as desired, and add granola pistachios on top (with some whole pistachios, too). Serve warm with steamed basmati rice (1 serving is equal to about ¼ cup or 45 g) and sautéed vegetables on the side.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine