Cuisine: Mountainside Gourmet
Serving size: 2 tacos
- 1 pouch of TastyBite Madras Lentils
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, chopped
- 2 avocados
- 12 8-inch tortillas chopped cilantro
- Combine tomatoes, onion and jalapeño in a snack-size resealable bag.
- Place several sprigs of chopped cilantro in snack-size resealable bag and label.
At the hut:
- Boil sealed pouch of Madras Lentils in a pot of water for five minutes.
- Dice the avocados
- Fill the tortillas with lentils and top with tomatoes, onion, jalapeño and avocado. Garnish with cilantro.
More mountainside recipes and tips: