These guilt-free truffles will be a hit at your next holiday gathering.
- 1 tsp. SweetLeaf® 2-oz. Liquid Stevia Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops™
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place the pumpkin puree, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and Pumpkin Spice Sweet Drops in a stand mixer and blend on high until smooth. Add the coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt 8 ounces of sugar-free chocolate in the microwave for 1-2 minutes, or on the stove or over a double boiler. Stir until smooth and allow to cool a few minutes before continuing.
- Using a fork, drop one pumpkin ball at a time into the melted chocolate, coating it all over, then remove by tapping off excess. Place back onto the lined baking sheet. Sprinkle optional topping over the chocolate while it is still wet.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
PER SERVING: 77 cal; 5.9g fat; 62mg sodium; 6.7g carbohydrates; 1.5g protein; 0.5g sugar; 1.9g fiber