Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, plus 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon apple butter
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar optional, but delicious
- Ginger beer, for topping
- Honeycrisp apple slices, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the apple cider, orange zest, orange juice, apple butter, bourbon, and vinegar (if using). Shake well to combine.
- Add ice to an old-fashioned glass and strain the bourbon smash over it. Top with ginger beer and garnish with apple slices.
Reprinted from Half Baked Harvest Super Simple. Copyright © 2019 by Tieghan Gerard. Photographs copyright © 2019 by Tieghan Gerard. Published by Clarkson Potter, an imprint of Penguin Random House, LLC.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post