Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, divided
- 1½ pounds peaches at room temperature; sliced into wedges, divided
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces prosciutto, torn into pieces
- Small handful Italian parsley leaves, for garnish
- Heat a grill or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1½ teaspoons of the coconut oil and half of the peaches. Sear on both sides until you see light-colored grill marks or browning. Repeat with remaining coconut oil and peaches
- Remove from heat, and toss with radishes in a medium bowl.
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, jalapeno, maple syrup and salt in a small jar; shake vigorously to emulsify.
- Stir dressing into salad until well combined. Before serving, top with prosciutto and parsley.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Sodium: 297mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine