Photo Credit: siggi's
Green Goddess Dressing
This recipe uses siggi’s Skyr for a healthy creamy dressing or dip.
- 1 cup siggi’s 0% plain Skyr
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup tarragon, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup chives, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine siggi’s Skyr with remaining ingredients in a food processor or immersion blender and puree until smooth. Enjoy as a salad dressing or a dip with vegetables.
Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2.5g | Sodium: 30mg | Sugar: 1g