Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 package OZO™ Plant-Based Mexican Seasoned Ground
- 1/2 medium white onion, grated
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons pickled red onions
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 10 cucumber slices
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/3 block feta cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoons Tzatziki sauce
- lemon wedges
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl, either by hand or with a spoon, until well combined.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, create 6-8 evenly sized meatballs and place a few inches apart on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a medium-sized bowl, start with quinoa and romaine on the bottom.
- Layer the rest of your salad elements, and top with cooled “meatballs.”
- Finish with parsley, Tzatziki sauce, and lemon wedges (for a fresh citrus squeeze) and serve.
- For an extra Greek influence, serve with Kalamata olives and pita bread!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post