Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 4 8-ounce servings
- 2 (15.2-ounce) bottles Simple Truth Organic Raspberry Hibiscus Kombucha
- 3 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pumpkin pie spice
- 8 small cinnamon sticks, divided
- 1 teaspoons + 12 whole cloves, divided
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice berries
- 1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger, unpeeled
- 1 1/2 medium organic oranges, medium-thinly sliced and divided
- 1 small to medium organic pink apple, cored and cut into large chunks
- In a medium to large non-reactive saucepan, combine kombucha, coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice, 4 cinnamon sticks, 1 teaspoon cloves, allspice, peppercorns, ginger, 1 sliced orange and apple. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring well once or twice. Cover tightly, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Cut 2 remaining orange slices in half, forming 4 half-moon shapes. Stud each orange half with 3 whole cloves each.
- Strain away solids from kombucha, discarding solids.
- Pour hot kombucha into 8- to 12- ounce mugs. Float a cinnamon stick and a clove-studded orange half in each mug to garnish.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post