Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced cremini or baby bella mushrooms
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces, woody ends removed
- 1 cup pea pods
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium wheatfree tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, optional for garnish
- Rinse and dry shrimp, and prepare all the vegetables so they are ready to go at the same time.
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a wok or large skillet. Add shallots and mushrooms. Stir often for about 3 minutes, until mushrooms begin to wilt and release moisture. Add asparagus, pea pods, garlic and ginger, and stir for another 3 minutes. Stir in shrimp, soy sauce and broth, and cook until shrimp is pink and fully cooked through.
Serve as is or over quinoa or brown rice, and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 173mg | Sodium: 287mg | Fiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine