Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1/4 pound salmon fillet (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 ounce dried seaweed salad or wakame
- 1 small romaine lettuce
- 2 spring onions
- 1 teaspoon black sesame
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 orange (zest and juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons roasted sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees. Place salmon fillet skin facing down on a piece of aluminum foil big enough to fold an airtight package.
- Sprinkle salmon with chili, orange zest then brush with soy sauce and honey or agave syrup. Fold foil and bake on upper third for approximately 25 minutes. If salmon is frozen, bake for approximately 35 minutes.
- Prepare seaweed or wakame according to package instructions then drain and chop roughly.
- Cut spring onions and romaine lettuce into slices and mix with seaweed.
- Chop garlic and ginger very finely and mix with orange juice, remaining soy sauce and sesame oil. Drizzle over seaweed salad.
- Save the flavorful marinade when taking out the salmon and place on salad. Serve sprinkled with black sesame.
Freeletics has been built around a single vision since day one: to help everyone in the world unleash their full physical and mental potential, and become the greatest version of themselves. Freeletics promotes and increases physical fitness as well as mental strength, willpower and self-confidence – all of which are vital tools for shaping a life in accordance with one’s desires and goals. Freeletics Nutrition is an app for a clean-eating lifestyle designed to work around your preferences, parameters and habits. With foodie-grade recipes, reaching your nutritional goals has never tasted this good!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post