Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 red bell peppers, cut in half and seeds removed
- 5 ounces ounces linguiça sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 ounces feta cheese, sliced into 4 pieces
- 6 golden (or red) cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place the pepper halves in a roasting pan or pie plate, cut side facing up. Fill the pepper halves with sausage. Place a feta slice on top of the sausage, followed by the tomato halves. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle sparingly with salt.
- Roast for 1 hour and 10 minutes, or until the peppers are soft and beginning to brown on the edges.
Excerpted from The Tiny Kitchen Cookbook © 2021 by Annie Mahle, photography © by Kristin Teig, used with permission from Storey Publishing.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post