Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Air fryer
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound beef short ribs
- In a large plastic resealable bag, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and salt. Set aside 2 tablespoons of mixture in a small bowl.
- Add short ribs to bag and massage mixture into ribs. Seal bag and refrigerate 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Preheat air fryer at 325°F for 3 minutes.
- Place ribs in ungreased air fryer basket. Cook 8 minutes. Flip ribs and brush with extra sauce, then cook an additional 8 minutes.
- Transfer ribs to a large serving plate.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post