Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 6 cups broccoli florets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 medium cloves garlic finely grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest (about 2 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spread broccoli on a large-rimmed sheet pan.
- Combine Parmesan, oil, garlic and salt in a small bowl, and pour over broccoli. Use hands to coat broccoli with Parmesan mixture. Bake 10 minutes; then remove from oven.
- Move broccoli to perimeter of pan. Place salmon in center, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with lemon zest and capers, and gently pat these on salmon.
- Bake 10–15 minutes, until salmon easily flakes with a fork and broccoli is lightly browned and tender.
TIP: Use a microplane grater to create a garlic “pulp,” or mince garlic very finely.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 18g | Sodium: 557mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post