Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Air fryer
- Oil, for spraying
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment and spray lightly with oil.
- Place the salmon in the prepared basket.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey, red pepper flakes, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Brush the mixture over the salmon.
- Cook at 390°F for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Serve immediately.
Mix together 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter, 1 tablespoon garlic, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar, 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning and brush the sauce over the salmon before cooking. Excerpted From Air Fryer Obsession © 2020 by Gina Kleinworth. Published by Rockridge Press.
Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 664mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine