Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Air fryer
- Oil, for spraying
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment and spray lightly with oil.
- Place the salmon in the prepared basket.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, honey, red pepper flakes, olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Brush the mixture over the salmon.
- Cook at 390°F for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post