Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 organic whole romaine hearts, cut lengthwise
- 2 pounds salmon or flank steak
- 4 tablespoons capers
- 16 sun-dried tomatoes (oil-packed), drained and thinly sliced
- 1/8 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- ¼–½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare dressing: Place garlic, lemon juice, yogurt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and white wine vinegar in a blender or small food processor. Process until smooth. Add half the cheese, and pulse until mixed in. Start with ¼ cup olive oil, and puree until smooth. Add more if necessary to thin out dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush cut lettuce halves and fish or steak on both sides with dressing.
- Grill salmon or steak on an outside grill or in a hot skillet on your stovetop to desired internal temperature. During the last 2 minutes of grilling, place the lettuce cut side down on the grill or in another skillet; grill until lightly browned.
- Place lettuce on a plate, grilled side up. Garnish with capers, sun-dried tomatoes and red onion. Serve with the meat or fish. Drizzle both with the remaining dressing. Serve with extra lemon.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine