Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 Cali'flour Foods Original Italian Cauliflower Pizza Crust pulsed into crumbs
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips or 8 chicken tenderloins
- 2 to 3 tablespoons regular or avocado mayo or use an egg wash
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (omit if using Italian flavored crust)
- choice of dipping sauces (low or no sugar marinara/ketchup, bruschetta, ranch dressing)
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- In a shallow bowl or plate add the mayo.
- In a second shallow bowl, add parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning (if using), and Cali’crumbs. Mix to combine.
- Create an assembly line ending with a baking sheet lined with parchment or prepared with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt and pepper if desired.
- Dredge each chicken strip through the mayo, coating completely, toss in crumb mixture, then place on baking sheet.
- Continue until all strips are coated in a single layer on tray.
- Place in oven and bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown and chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F.
- Remove from oven and let rest. Serve with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!
This recipe originally appeared on the Cali'flour Foods' blog.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post