Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken (10 ounces)
- 3/4 cup Primal Kitchen Mayo with Avocado Oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1 romaine heart, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 sliced cooked bacon, crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk together Primal Kitchen Mayo, lemon juice and chives.
- Pour ½ cup of the dressing over the chicken and mix well to evenly coat the chicken. Add salt to taste.
- Spread the sliced romaine and halved tomatoes out on a platter. Drizzle the remaining dressing over the lettuce and tomatoes.
- Set the avocado halves on top. Spoon chicken salad into each avocado half.
- Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the top of the chicken, avocado, lettuce and tomatoes.
This recipe originally appeared on Primal Kitchen's blog.
Calories: 722kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 57g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post