BLT Chicken Salad-Stuffed Avocados
This version of a BTLA uses leftover diced chicken as a filling for halved avocados, but the rest sticks pretty true to the classic.
- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken (10 ounces)
- 3/4 cup Primal Kitchen Mayo with Avocado Oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1 romaine heart, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 sliced cooked bacon, crumbled
In a small bowl, whisk together Primal Kitchen Mayo, lemon juice and chives.
Pour ½ cup of the dressing over the chicken and mix well to evenly coat the chicken. Add salt to taste.
Spread the sliced romaine and halved tomatoes out on a platter. Drizzle the remaining dressing over the lettuce and tomatoes.
Set the avocado halves on top. Spoon chicken salad into each avocado half.
Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the top of the chicken, avocado, lettuce and tomatoes.
Calories: 722kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 46g | Fat: 57g