Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla Whole Grain Thin Spaghetti
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 4 leaves fresh basil torn
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat oil in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat; add onion and sauté for 4 - 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add peppers and sauté for 3 more minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in cherry tomatoes and continue to cook until the tomatoes are heated through and the skins are slightly blistered, about 2 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and toss with the sauce.
- Finish by tossing in the torn basil and cheese before serving.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post