Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla® Penne
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can pinto beans
- 2 cups frozen diced mix vegetables
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and black pepper
- Place a pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to directions. Meanwhile in a skillet sauté minced garlic with olive oil for one minute.
- Add ground beef, brown well then add beans, veggies and broth and bring to simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper. Drain pasta, toss with sauce over high heat until well combined, stir in cheese off the fire before serving.
This meal was developed using Barilla’s Portable Pasta Recipe Builder, a tool designed to help you create a healthy, delicious pasta dish, using ingredients from your pantry.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post