Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 slices sourdough bread, cubed
- 2 pears, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pouch Sahale Snacks® Maple Pecans Glazed Mix
- vanilla ice cream
- Coat 9-inch square pan with butter or no-stick spray.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in medium bowl. Add bread to prepared pan. Pour the milk mixture over bread.
- Chill 4 hours or overnight. This allows the bread to absorb all the liquid.
- Heat oven to 375º F. Layer pears over bread mixture and pour butter evenly over pears.
- Bake 45 to 47 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with our Maple Pecans Glazed Mix and serve with your favorite ice cream!
Recipe courtesy of Sahale Snacks.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post