- ½ cup cashew milk or other dairy alternative
- 7.1 ounces (200 grams) cheddar-style (dairyfree) block, cubed (try Daiya brand)
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Bragg Liquid Aminos
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dry whole-grain or gluten-free macaroni
- ½ cup frozen peas, rinsed under warm water
- In a small saucepan, add cashew milk and cubed cheddar-style block.
- Heat over low heat and stir until melted.
- Add mustard and aminos. Stir and keep warm over low heat.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add salt, macaroni and peas. Cook al dente. Drain, and mix into the sauce. Serve right away.