Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 1 sandwich
- 4 slices Dave's Killer Bread, 21 Whole Grains and Seeds
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese, at room temperature
- 2 Romaine lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1/2 of a large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Spread the herbed goat cheese evenly on all of the slices of bread. Take one of the slices and top with lettuce, cucumber slices, and avocado slices.
- Drizzle a little fresh lemon juice over the cucumbers and avocados. Add some sprouts and season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Place a piece of bread, goat cheese side down, on top to sandwich all of the fillings together. Repeat with second sandwich. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post