Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 4 sage leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup 100 percent cranberry juice
- 24 oz ginger-flavored kombucha
- Fresh cranberries, for garnish
- In pitcher muddle together fresh ginger and sage leaves. Add cranberry juice and kombucha and gently stir to combine.
- Divide punch among 4 ice-filled old-fashioned glasses, using strainer if necessary. Garnish with extra sage leaves and a few cranberries.
Not a fan of cranberry? This mocktail is also delicious using 100 percent pomegranate juice in place of cranberry juice.
Calories: 26kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Sodium: 6mg | Sugar: 7g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post